Taking time to chat day to day

Taking time to chat day to day






Sunday, January 1, 2012

No Resolutions

WHAT?!?!?  NO resolutions? Doesn't seem very American to even me but that's what is happening here!

No more New Year's Resolutions!

That doesn't mean I don't have expectations but I'm not setting myself up for failure this year!
Hmmm, could I possibly be growing up?

My personal expectations include getting back on the better health habit---vacation is vacation after all, even if you don't leave the house----and working towards my master's degree and working on my relationships--with people and with Jesus Christ.

Beyond personal growth, I would like to do more yard work--maybe a garden, improve my finances, DIY some house projects.

Well is that vague enough to avoid failure?? Ha Ha!

2011 definitely had it's ups and downs and I'm sure 2012 will be the same.

Professionally, I can't help but wonder if this could be my last year in the classroom. I would love to get into that library position but ......
smiles-kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment