Taking time to chat day to day

Taking time to chat day to day






Saturday, October 13, 2012

just sayin'.....

I miss reading! yes I know I am reading constatly for work and school. but what about me?? I miss reading just for relaxation! No falling into a story for me, no silly romances or crazy fantasy, NO TIME FOR ME!!! And I miss it lots!!

There I feel so much better. I promised not to rush through life so I can't say I wish it was December. I do hope I get a train trip for a graduation gift and then I will take books to read! yippee!

Or a brighter note, work is awesome. I am so loving the library! I laugh everyday. I haven't even wished to take a day off. Monday through Wednesday too busy but Thursday and Friday are filled with great things too. Book fair in three weeks. Library Pages-student volunteers- start Monday.

Oh year, I cut my hair so short that I am cold all the time. LOL-one of my first graders said-Mrs. Thompson! your mom cut your hair. :)

smiles-Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment