Taking time to chat day to day

Taking time to chat day to day






Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas...condensed

Maybe it was the rush after school got out---we went until the Friday before, maybe it was the migraine that kept me from going to Mom's on Saturday, maybe it was the "we are all grown up" attitude from the kids, maybe it was the yucky weather, or maybe it was the no church family but Christmas was not full of wonder this year. My disappointment was apparent to me although none of the kiddos said anything. I did not even go see the lights this year! What happened?

Tired, drained, stressed, sick, worried
                that's how I ended my year.

But I am determined to be happy, thankful, appreciative, joyful
                 for my new year.

*I tried to add Christmas picks but uhoh computer wouldn't let me. UGH!!

BE JOYFUL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment